• INLINE 7 interface
• USB cable
• 6- & 9-pin adapter
• 3-pin/2-pin/2-pin cable
• protective boot
• Cummins INSITE 7.6.0
• Cummins INCAL 2017 DVDs
INLINE 7 supports USB, WiFi and Bluetooth technologies in a single device, and communicates with your PC. It’s designed for future capability with mobile products.
The INLINE 7 Datalink Adapter is designed to function with a wide array of Cummins, OEM and third-party service and information tools, including Cummins INSITE™ and Cummins PowerSpec.
Cummins INLINE 7 Datalink Adapter incorporates strain relief secure cables for a robust connection. The rugged carrying case provides extra protection for the most demanding service environments. The main unit comes with a full one-year warranty against software and hardware malfunction.
Everything you need is included in the complete INLINE 7 kit, including locking USB cable, 6-Pin and 9-Pin Deutsch Wye adapter with security chip, and rugged storage case.
Cummins INSITE 7.6 software supplies engine information quickly, getting the inside details you need. No matter what kind of equipment you run, INSITE is the one support product to have in your virtual tool box to fit every Cummins electronic engine.
- Trip and vehicle information
- Parameter and feature adjustment
- Accurate problem diagnosis
- Complete wiring diagram sand sensor location maps
- Step-by-step trouble-shooting information
- Fault tree information
- Fault code and symptom-based diagnostics
- Engine diagnostic tests
- Tools to create templates for a group of vehicles
- Fleet management/driver reward programs
- Audit trail information
- Enhanced ECM security
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Supports RS-232 PC/PDA serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Includes advanced processor for maximum speed and performance
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 5 LED to indicate power and USB,RS-232,J1708/J1587,and J1939/CAN communications
- Rated for -40°C to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
Please contact us for details here