MAN-Cats II (Mancats2) is a main diagnostic tool for all MAN group heavy vehicles and engines.
This diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage. MAN-cats II is portable and robust. It enables workshops especially smaller ones – to inexpensively keep up with the new Trucknology technology in the vehicles. The main components are a service computer, the communication interface and well as MAN-cats II software. The modem or ethernet interface integrated in the Service Computer enables a direct online link to the central MAN-cats data server.
MAN CATS 2 features:
- Light and compact diagnosis tools for vehicles, bus chassis and stationary engines with Trucknology technology
- Independent thanks to wireless communication between service computer and communication interface (range to 200 metres)
- Regular software updates via CD ROM and data transfer
- Software available in over 20 languages
- Support by MAN-cats user service hotline
- Connection for printer
MAN CATS 2 diagnosis:
- Control unit identification
- Read out, evaluate and delete diagnostic memory
- Actuator test (active triggering of actuators)
- Monitoring (visualisation and evaluation of current sensor signals)
- General circuit diagrams of systems retrievable